Last Updated: Friday, January 08, 2016
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, complete a Bitcoin transaction via the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address, bitcoin addresses, alias, password, mobile phone number, mobile PIN code and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Log Information: We may log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
● Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are
popular and count visits. For more information about how we use
● Wallet Address Information: When you create a wallet through
our Services, an encrypted wallet public key and private key pair is
automatically generated and stored via our Services. When you
enable notifications through your Account Settings, we will collect
the unencrypted wallet public key in order to provision such
● Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with
information we collect through our Services. For instance, when yo log in to
our support desk center via a third-party social media service, we may collect
information about your social media account in accordance with the
authorization procedures determined by such social media service, including
your public profile, friend list and email address.
We may use third-party services (eg. Zendesk) branded as Blockchain.
Any third-party services may collect information as determined by
their own privacy policies.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
● Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
● Provide and deliver the services you request, facilitate
Bitcoin transactions and send you related information,
● Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts,
authentication codes and support and administrative messages;
● Respond to your comments, questions and requests and
provide customer service;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers,
promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and
provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
via email or push notifications. We will provide an unsubscribe
option on within these notifications.
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection
with our Services in an aggregate and anonymous manner;
● Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
● Link or combine with information we get from others to help
understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
● Carry out any other purpose for which you provided the information.
We may share information about you as follows or as
● With the Bitcoin Network, we will share your public wallet
address and any transaction details to facilitate any transaction
request you submit via the Services;
● With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need
access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; it is our
practice to require such parties to handle the information in a
manner consistent with our policies;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is
in accordance with, or as otherwise required by, any applicable
law, regulation or legal process;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or
language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the
rights, property and safety of us or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of
our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our
business to another company; and
● With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you
through our Services that the information you provide will be
shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information,
which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you
from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure,
alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you or your
account at any time by logging into your online account.
With your consent, we may send standard push notifications or alerts
to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time
by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by
following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may
still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those
about your account or our ongoing business relations.